- U8 – $175
- U10 – $225
- U12 – $275
- 2017 Harvest Days Rules
Guaranteed three matches per team. U8 is festival, U10 & U12 are competitive with awards for the division champions. Awards will be presented at the end of the championship matches.
Brackets will have two levels of competition:
- World Cup – Club, Premier, Select, Division I, and all other advanced (Gold Level) teams
- Olympic – Division II, Division III, and Recreational teams
If there are not enough teams registered for a World Cup division all teams will be placed in the Olympic division.
Team Check-in: held at the Concession Stand at the Sturgis Soccer Complex.
Location: All matches will be played at the Sturgis Soccer Complex (Get DIrections)
Event Format: U10 and U12 will be played in a competitive format. U8 will play in a festival format.
Registration deadline is end of the day on October 2nd. Schedules will be disbursed by October 8th at the latest. Players are not required to be in attendance at team check-in. We will require official team rosters, player cards, guest player forms (if applicable), medical releases, and out of state travel documents (if applicable).
- U8 – Festival
- U10 Boys/CoEd Olympic
- U10 Boys/CoEd World Cup (if warranted)
- U10 Girls Olympic
- U10 Girls World Cup (if warranted)
- U12 Boys/Coed Olympic
- U12 Boys/Coed World Cup (if warranted)
- U12 Girls Olympic
- U12 Girls World Cup (if warranted)
Tournament Director: Bryce Richter
via phone/text: (605) 499-9549